Traffic Accident Injured Motorcyclist on the 101 Highway Near Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles

Traffic Accident Injured Motorcyclist on the 101 Highway Near Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles

ON April 05, 2018

Motorcyclist hospitalized ensuing a vehicle collision on the 101 Freeway near Glendale Blvd in Los Angeles

A police report by California Highway Patrol stated that on Monday, March 26th 2018, a traffic accident that occurred on the 101 Highway near Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles left a motorcyclist injured.

Moreover, at about 12:25 p.m. a motorcyclist was hit by a large utility truck while traveling southbound on the 101 Highway, as stated by officials.  Authorities mentioned that the motorcycle rider sustained a broken ankle as a result of the accident.

Additionally, the motorcyclist was transported to a near by hospital by paramedics, however the condition of the injured rider are unknown.  Officials have not released the age or name of the injured victim yet.

Currently, this crash remains under investigation as authorities work to determine the exact cause and liable party in the crash.  Further details will be reported at a later time once the investigation has concluded.

Our May Firm staff is deeply saddened upon hearing news of this accident, and will keep the victim as well as their family and loved ones in our thoughts and prayers during this tremendously difficult time.

Motorcycle accident litigation is different from automobile collisions, and our expert team understands the nuances between the two. We’ll work to get you the highest financial settlement possible for your case, at no out of pocket cost to you. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning the compensation for our services is entirely based on getting you the settlement you need. Often we are able to settle out of court, giving you faster access to funds and allowing you to better focus on your physical and emotional recovery.  If you’ve been injured on a motorcycle by the negligence of another, contact us or call us at 1-(866) 678-4771.